Master of Business Administration Online
Tuition: $51,264 - $60,624 *
Benefits of an MBA Online
Baylor's MBA online degree provides the tools of principled leadership that will enable you to command admiration and to deliver results. Through engaging conversations with your professors and classmates, you will learn to communicate professionally, work in teams, and approach complex business situation with faith-based integrity. The accelerated MBA online program supports your aspirations to leverage your graduate education and professional experience to further your success while continuing your full-time profession.
Each course is taught with the proven Baylor MBA framework for desired learning outcomes. The Baylor MBA Learning Goals are:
- To understand and apply theoretical knowledge in integrated fundamental areas of accounting, economics, finance, information systems, marketing, operations management, organization behavior, quantitative business analysis, and strategic management.
- To think critically, to solve problems effectively, and make decisions strategically across functional areas.
- To work collaboratively with others in cross-functional teams, and to motivate, lead, and mentor others.
- To articulate ideas and information effectively and persuasively in every business context.
- To apply core ethical values of integrity, accountability, and service in all circumstances.
Why choose the Baylor MBA?
- Accelerated MBA program online can be completed in 12-16 months
- Dedicated, nationally-acclaimed faculty who are readily accessible to students
- Career Management resources can help you identify employment objectives
- A powerful Baylor Business Network of 25,000 alumni offering you opportunities to connect
- Optional participation with Baylor EMBA students in domestic and international experiences
*Students with an undergraduate degree in business from an AACSB-accredited institution can complete an accelerated MBA degree online in 12 months by taking two core courses per term, completing 48 credit hours at a total cost of $51,264.
Students whose undergraduate degree is not in business or not a business degree from an AACSB-accredited institution can earn the MBA degree online in 16 months by taking two core courses per term plus additional business foundation courses, completing 60 credit hours at a total program cost of $60,624. Business foundation courses (statistics, accounting, economics, finance, and business law) are taken pass/fail and do not count toward the student's grade point average. Successful completion confers 12 graduate credit hours on the student's transcript and must be completed before the student can take a core course.
"Each course had some level of applicability to my daily operations — anything from marketing and how to go about segmenting to ethics training and ways to look at things from different perspectives to finance accounting."Read more
A foundational understanding of the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) acquired during business studies is required before students without an undergraduate degree in business can take the core MBA courses. These students must first complete the CBK business foundation courses. Subjects in these foundation courses, include statistics, accounting, economics, finance, and business law. These courses are taken Credit/No Credit and do not count toward the student's grade point average, which is based on the 12 core courses in the online MBA curriculum. Successful completion of the business foundation courses confers 12 graduate credit hours on the student's transcript and must be completed before taking core courses.
Students who already have an undergraduate business degree can choose to take the additional foundation courses as an option to facilitate a smooth transition into the MBA program. Students with a business undergraduate degree from a non AACSB accredited university are required to take the foundation courses.
Students will register for each course individually. It is recommended to take accounting and statistics alone in a term but the two can be taken together. Business Law and Finance must be taken together to equal 3 hours of registration and part-time status.