People who want to work in management often decide to pursue a Master of Business Administration degree. Students can, of course, earn an MBA by attending classes on campus, but the Baylor MBA Online is an excellent choice for those who desire greater flexibility and an accelerated program. At Baylor, the Hankamer School of Business is home to this nationally recognized online MBA program. There are many distinct advantages to earning your Baylor MBA Online:
- Accelerated Program: The Baylor MBA Online is an accelerated program. As a result, you will complete your coursework over a period of 12 to 16 months.
- Recognition of Your Undergraduate Business Degree: Those with an undergraduate degree in business from an AACSB-accredited program can earn an MBA in only 12 months. (Students without a business degree must take two business foundation courses and can earn an MBA in 16 months.)
- Nationally Ranked Faculty: The Hankamer School of Business faculty teach the MBA courses. These nationally recognized professors are available for help online.
- Nationally Rated Program: U.S. News & World Report ranked Baylor University as a Tier 1 school in 2013. Kiplinger’s rated Baylor a “best value in private colleges” in 2013-2014.
- Strong and Dedicated Alumni Network: Upon graduation, you will be one of more than 25,000 business alumni. This large Baylor Business Network stands ready to assist you in your career goals with networking opportunities, social media contacts, speakers and other events around the country.
- 96 Percent Employment Rate Upon Graduation: Graduates of the Baylor MBA Online program enjoyed a 96 percent employment rate within 90 days of graduation in 2015.
- Flexible Schedule: You work on your degree during the hours that fit your schedule. If you need to travel or have other obligations, you can do your coursework on the road or take care of it when you return.
- Pick Your Start Date: You can pick your start date from six dates each year. Two start dates in the fall, two in the spring, and two in the summer give you the ability to time your program around your other goals and commitments.
- Distance Learning: You do not have to be within commuting distance to earn your degree at Baylor University. As part of the online program, your classes and materials will be available to you across the country and around the world.
- AACSB-Accredited: The Baylor MBA Online holds accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This organization comprises schools, companies and other institutions dedicated to quality education in business.
- Faith-Based Leadership Principles: By choosing to earn your MBA through this private, faith-based university, you will receive the education and inspiration necessary to be a leader in faith-based service in our world economy.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid Are Available: A number of scholarships are available, including opportunities for those who have served in the military, or in a missionary experience with management responsibilities. Financial Aid is also available through Federal Student Aid.
Learn more about the Baylor MBA Online program.
Have a question or concern about this article? Please contact us.